Thursday, June 07, 2012

brought the kids late to kg. i was still driving when i got a call so i wasn't able to pickup. later i got a call from my friend that there's a delivery guy waiting for me. so i called back the guy and asked him to wait for me. and so he did. 

i was in a hurry. thinking it was the kid's house for the garden, i ran to him asked him to go to the garage. he must be thinking i'm nuts because then he showed me a much smaller box than i imagined. and then i read the word "kvety" which mean flowers. i felt so silly!!! :))) later on i realized that the house order was already cancelled :D 

thank you daddy!!! muah! i love you! this time you got the colors right! it's perfect! ;) 

and thank you to all my friends and family who greeted me and is about to greet me. you all made an impact in my life whether big or small. each and every touch made me who i am today. thank you LORD!


No comments: